A healthcare company in Rockville, MD seeks a mid-level Systems Administrator/Engineer to aid the DevOps team in streamlining current processes and automation. This position will be responsible for the configuration, maintenance, automation and optimal operation of a highly available hosting environment. This role will serve as a mediator in a fast-paced environment. Identifying, troubleshooting, and communicating any server/IIS related issues in a quick and timely manner is key.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- Bachelor's degree
- Relevant industry certification
- 5+ yrs. of data center or enterprise level experience
- 5+ yrs. Windows Server administration on an enterprise level (both physical and virtual environments)
- Software/firmware patch management
- Assist software development team in implementing product releases
- Experience with web farms/clusters/web gardens
- Able to communicate effectively on a technical and non-technical level
- Linux and Apache (Tomcat) experience
- Understands automation using the following languages: Bash/SH, Python, PHP, or Ruby
- Prior experience using Chef, Ansible, or Puppet
Prior experience using CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, TeamCity, BuildMaster)
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Systems Engineer position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.