A growing health software company seeks a Business Analyst to join alongside their software developers and QA to achieve the Product Management team objectives. The right candidate will be a fast learner with a knack for paying close attention to detail as they will go through extensive training to learn and master all aspects of the company software.
?Overall responsibility includes:
- Writing epics and user stories and developing prototypes to detail features and functionality
- Perform market and customer research to define the future direction of the product
- Reviewing feature requests and issues to determine fitness and priority for releases
- Working with software developers and partners to troubleshoot issues
- Developing application and data workflow diagrams
- Communicating priorities and status to internal stakeholders
- Interacting with our partners to understand requirements and issues
- Working with technical team to help clarify requirements and ensure that product delivery adheres to requirements
Working with QA on test plans and test cases
- Delivering quality work while operating as a team player while valuing the company mission and culture
- Identifying areas for improvement in team processes and contributing to solutions
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
Industry knowledge of the healthcare space
3-5 years of experience in a product or business analyst role
Waterfall or Agile and Scrum methodology experience
Experience with SQL and SSRS
Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work with both internal and external customers
Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and timelines with minimal supervision
Someone who is able to drive processes independently
Analytical and problem solving skills
Knowledge and understanding of Healthcare Informatics
The following qualifications are a plus:
1+ years of experience with EMR, EHR, eRx, Billing or Reporting
1+ years of experience with industry standard codes and file formats like HL7, CDA, CCD, CCR, LOINC, SNOMED, ICD 9/10, etc
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Business Analyst position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.