We are looking for a talented QA Tester to join our development team! We work in a fast-paced, enterprise level environment to provide Software as a Service to help businesses thrive in their day to day operations. The right candidate will have hands-on experience working in Agile and Scrum environments, understand the standards and principles used in a full development life cycle, and be able to write and execute clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• Candidate should have 3-5 years of experience in performing functional UI testing along with basic automation.
• 2-3 years of experience as a Tester in Agile execution environment.
• Degree in computer science or related field is preferred.
• Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
• Knowledge of testing integrations, end-to-end system processes.
• Knowledge of SQL with experience in Data / ETL testing.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities. Demonstrated ability to think outside the box.
• Experience with test management tools like ALM.
• Experience working with and writing test scenarios, test cases, reporting defects
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the QA Tester position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.