We are a global company looking for an on-site systems administrator to support our User base by resolving technology issues along with remedying potential issues with our business processes, managing the lifecycle of User hardware and software, and maintaining inventory. In addition, our SysAdmin will also serve as a guide on company policies, standards, security awareness and business continuity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Required experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (5+ yrs working in corporate computing environment)
- Prior experience working in project and task management
- Working knowledge supporting Windows 7 & 10 OS and Microsoft applications
- Ability to use and understand the functionality of various IT programs, systems, and protocols (including, but not limited to):
. Windows 7 and Windows 10
. Microsoft Office 2007 to 365
. Ticketing Systems
. Hardware (Desktops and Laptops)
. Mobile Devices and Applications (smartphone and tablets)
. Remote Desktop
. Backup Solution
- Strong critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Organized and interpersonal
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Can work independently or on a team
- Courteous and professional
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the System Administrator position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.