A healthcare company based in Rockville seeks a front-end UI developer. They are looking for an experienced candidate to aid in the revamp of their product's UI. In a goal oriented, fast-paced environment, this opportunity is perfect for any highly motivated, laser focused individual with a zeal for taking a project to next-level standards. This position requires someone who is able to work independently with little or no supervision.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Creating front-end UI screens to be wired-up to backend C# code
Designing wireframes, web mockups and user interfaces
Being a team player and collaborating with other Software developers and QA Engineers to delivery high-quality results
Develop screens consistent with Style guide using Telerik/Kendo Controls, CSS and HTML
Being a champion for the company's mission and culture values
***Must be authorized to work lawfully in the U.S. This client does not sponsor applicants for work visas.***
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field, or the equivalent work experience in front-end development
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with services ASP.NET Web API
- Prior experience working in Agile environment
- Integration with data stores
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Design Thinking methodology for user-centered software design
- Prior experience working with remote teams
- Working knowledge of agile development principles and tools in all aspects of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Front-End Developer position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.