Date Posted: 2/12/2018Apply Now
A rapidly growing and award winning Orange County Consulting Firm is seeking for a well-rounded Digital Marketing Specialist to start immediately. Please note that this is a Part Time position, and all the works have to be done in office.
Must provide Graphic Design, Web Design, Video work samples!
- Graphic Design (Logos, Flyers, Brochures, Banners, and other Marketing Materials)
- Website Design (Front-end design, but experience in back-end design is highly preferred)
- Video Production (Shooting, Producing and Editing promotional videos)
- Administrative Support (Help out with Admin tasks including but not limited to answering phone calls, scheduling, filing and etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- 8 + years of experience in Graphic and Web Design
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Video Production software (iMovie, Premier, Final Cut Pro)
- Web Design platform (WordPress, Square-space, Lucidpress)
- Excellent presentation skill
- Excellent Interpersonal, Verbal and Written communication skills
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Digital Marketing Specialist (Part Time - Up to 40/hour) position. We received your application and will contact you shortly.