Date Posted: 4/12/2018Apply Now
Part Time position, and all the works have to be done in office.
- Graphic Design (Logos, Flyers, Brochures, Banners, and other Marketing Materials)
- Website Design (Front-end design, but experience in back-end design is highly preferred)
- Video Production (Shooting, Producing and Editing promotional videos)
- Administrative Support (Help out with Admin tasks including but not limited to answering phone calls, scheduling, filing and etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- 8 + years of experience in Graphic and Web Design
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Video Production software (iMovie, Premier, Final Cut Pro)
- Web Design platform (WordPress, Square-space, Lucidpress)
- Excellent presentation skill
- Excellent Interpersonal, Verbal and Written communication skills
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Digital Marketing Specialist (Part Time - Up to 40/hour) position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.