One of the fastest growing business design consultancy firms is seeking an experienced technical project manager. If you have strong interpersonal skills, are reliable, organized, outgoing and creative, we would like to hear from you!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Work closely with both internal and external resources to achieve effective and efficient implementations.
* Lead system requirements review, critical design review, test readiness review and post-implementation review.
* Act as an advocate for our products and project management process.
* Host internal and client meetings creating appropriate presentations.
* Keep project plans, issues and status documentation up to date.
* Work towards company defined metric goals.
***Must be eligible to obtain DoD security clearance.***
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
8+ years experience in project management
Experience managing mid-sized projects and juggling multiple projects at once
Proven experience meeting deadlines and keeping projects at/under budget
Strong communication skills, both oral and written
Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Experience with a SharePoint project (implementation or migration) is a huge plus
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the IT Project Manager position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.