One of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in the valley is seeking an experienced project manager with a knack for providing outstanding client service. If you have strong interpersonal skills, are reliable, organized, outgoing and creative, we would like to hear from you!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Work closely with both internal and external resources to achieve effective and efficient implementations.
* Lead system requirements review, critical design review, test readiness review and post-implementation review.
* Act as an advocate for our products and project management process.
* Host internal and client meetings creating appropriate presentations.
* Keep project plans, issues and status documentation up to date.
* Work towards company defined metric goals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• Bachelor's degree in relevant field
• 5+ years' experience in project management or an equivalent role
• Experience implementing software preferred
• Experience managing mid-sized projects and juggling multiple projects at once
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written
• Comfortable being a leader and taking full control and responsibility for projects
• Strong customer skills focused on providing solutions to the customer.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the IT Project Manager position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.