We are looking for a WordPress & Digital Marketing guru to join our Scripps Ranch office! This person will support our financial service programs by taking a hands-on approach in developing & executing digital marketing strategies and materials as well as...
We are looking for a WordPress & Digital Marketing guru to join our Scripps Ranch office! This person will support our financial service programs by taking a hands-on approach in developing & executing digital marketing strategies and materials as well as…
• Lead the execution of campaigns to generate awareness, conversion and trial of new initiatives including new products, brand messages, and promotions.
• Leverage paid media, content, and owned assets including social, SMS and email. Responsible for the production and delivery of all creative and capabilities supporting the campaigns.
• Collaborate with marketing managers and staff to create engaging, unique and thought provoking content including customer stories, white papers, direct mail pieces, in-branch signage, ads, infographics, blog posts, digital playbooks, how-to's, articles, video reels and datasheets that highlight and support best practices related to financial institutions
• Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, tone of voice and meets regulatory guidelines.
Required experience, skills & capabilities
• Strong experience using WordPress (4+ years’ is ideal)
• Ideal candidates will have experience in creating written and visual content for the banking, finance and/or investment industry.
• Comprehensive understanding of digital process (e.g., design and development of a website) and campaign lifecycle
• Ability to multitask and work cross-functionally with creative, strategy, accounts, project managers, IT, business affairs and finance
• Capable of efficiently scoping and executing projects across multiple disciplines
• Strong knowledge of digital advertising, including media plans, ad servers, specs and formats for online advertising, social media--sponsored ads and emerging media opportunities
• Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong written and oral presentation skills; ability to be client facing
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible (a standard criminal background investigation is required upon hire). If you’re a savvy Marketing Professional that’s able to get the ball rolling with us right away, we’d love to hear from you!
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Digital Marketing & Content Specialist position. We received your application and will contact you shortly.