We are looking for a WordPress & Digital Marketing guru to join our Scripps Ranch office! This person will support our financial service programs by taking a hands-on approach in developing & executing digital marketing strategies and materials as well as...
We are looking for a WordPress & Digital Marketing guru to join our Scripps Ranch office! This person will support our financial service programs by taking a hands-on approach in developing & executing digital marketing strategies and materials as well as…
• Lead the execution of campaigns to generate awareness, conversion and trial of new initiatives including new products, brand messages, and promotions.
• Leverage paid media, content, and owned assets including social, SMS and email. Responsible for the production and delivery of all creative and capabilities supporting the campaigns.
• Collaborate with marketing managers and staff to create engaging, unique and thought provoking content including customer stories, white papers, direct mail pieces, in-branch signage, ads, infographics, blog posts, digital playbooks, how-to's, articles, video reels and datasheets that highlight and support best practices related to financial institutions
• Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, tone of voice and meets regulatory guidelines.
Required experience, skills & capabilities
• Strong experience using WordPress (4+ years’ is ideal)
• Ideal candidates will have experience in creating written and visual content for the banking, finance and/or investment industry.
• Comprehensive understanding of digital process (e.g., design and development of a website) and campaign lifecycle
• Ability to multitask and work cross-functionally with creative, strategy, accounts, project managers, IT, business affairs and finance
• Capable of efficiently scoping and executing projects across multiple disciplines
• Strong knowledge of digital advertising, including media plans, ad servers, specs and formats for online advertising, social media--sponsored ads and emerging media opportunities
• Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong written and oral presentation skills; ability to be client facing
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible (a standard criminal background investigation is required upon hire). If you’re a savvy Marketing Professional that’s able to get the ball rolling with us right away, we’d love to hear from you!
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Digital Marketing & Content Specialist position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.