Looking for the perfect opportunity to expand your IT career? Do you have a passion for helping people and are the go-to problem solver among your friends and family? Then look no further, this may be the job for you!
We are a global company looking to add career-driven individuals to our growing team of helpdesk support engineers. In this role, you will provide desktop support and basic server administration to our client database with a focus on client satisfaction, service delivery quality, and technical excellence. Day-to-day functions include but are not limited to:
· Drive to meet and exceed organizational goals for customer satisfaction, one call resolution, employee satisfaction, and average speed to answer
· Demonstrate strong customer service skills to provide phone support
· Listening to the customer to gain an accurate understanding of the situation
· Being empathetic to the customer's situation and having a sense of urgency to resolve the issue
· Producing accurate and detailed documentation at the client and incident level
· Resolving conflict
· Follow task creation, work, closure, and escalation procedures
· Support team members with resolving client issues
· Meet or exceed position Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
· Excel in the areas of client service skills, professionalism, punctuality, technical competencies defined for the position
Our solutions center operates on a 24/7 schedule.
Please note: U.S. citizens or Green Card holders will be considered. C2C will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Have at least one of the following certifications: Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA), CompTIA A+, MCTS/MCP Windows 7 or above, and/or Citrix Certified Associate
- 1-2 years of experience in
troubleshooting and providing remote support
- 1+ years of experience troubleshooting and working with current versions of mobile devices, laptops and desktops, common desktop applications (e.g. Microsoft Office), server backup solutions, Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, TCP/IP services (e.g. HTTP, FTP, DNS, and DHCP), and client/server printing
- Hands-on hardware and software troubleshooting experience
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Able to type 30-45 WPM
- Must be able to work weekends; shifts vary upon coverage needs
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related field
- Familiar with Mac OS desktop
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Helpdesk Support Engineer position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.