We are a global-scale company looking to expand our support center workforce in the Phoenix area! We are looking for a tech-savvy individual with zeal for providing white glove service in a friendly and efficient manner. This is a Tier 1 support role in which our ideal candidate will serve as a "jack of all trades' when it comes to troubleshooting multiple desktop, network and server technologies. This position responds to, resolves, and escalates incoming technical client issues and requests submitted by phone, e-mail, or our client portal with a focus on superior customer service.
As a Desktop Support Engineer, you will perform the following duties:
· Provide expert remote support for desktops, printers, mobile devices, and basic server administration
· Drive to meet and exceed organizational goals measured by variables including satisfaction and resolution efficiency
· Demonstrate strong customer service skills to produce high quality support
· Follow task creation, work, closure, and escalation procedures
· Be a team player in increasing efficiency using a one call resolution mentality
· Meet/exceed position Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
· Excel in the areas of client service skills, professionalism, punctuality, and technical competencies defined for the position
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Have at least one of the following certifications: Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA), CompTIA A+, MCTS/MCP Windows 7 or above, and/or Citrix Certified Associate
- 1-2 years of experience in
troubleshooting and providing remote support
- 1+ years of experience troubleshooting and working with current versions of mobile devices, laptops and desktops, common desktop applications (e.g. Microsoft Office), server backup solutions, Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, TCP/IP services (e.g. HTTP, FTP, DNS, and DHCP), and client/server printing
- Hands-on hardware and software troubleshooting experience
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Able to type 30-45 WPM
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related field
- Familiar with Mac OS desktop
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Desktop Support Engineer position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.