A large-scale company in Bellevue is seeking a seasoned Full Stack Java Developer for a client project. This role is responsible for the software development of our platform as a Service PaaS environment, serving as a subject matter expert in relevant technologies and tools used (see required qualifications). This position will focus on building solutions for maximum reliability, stability, scalability and supportability of the company's existing software applications and new tools. This company champions a strong DevOps culture and continuously strives to enhance and improve the technology supporting the overall business.
?****Note: this is a W-2 contract position. C2C will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- 5+ yrs relevant experience in software development with a strong background as a back-end developer with hands-on experience
- Specialized skills: Full stack Java experience in a senior or team lead role including Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Batch, etc.
- Experience with release management Jenkins, Nexus, Maven, Gradle or TeamCity and capable of delivering automation and software developer self service solutions in a rapidly evolving CI CD microservices architecture.
- Experience developing and improving REST APIs.
- Experience working AWS/Cloud/Azure
- Experience with time series monitoring like Grafana
- Experience with load balancing like HA Proxy
- Experience with orchestration like Kubernetes
- Experience building web UI dashboards and other self-service solutions
- Experience with messaging systems (ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, HornetMQ or Kafka)
- Relational DB knowledge (MySQL, PostgresQL, Oracle or SQL Server)
- NoSQL knowledge (MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra or Hadoop)
- ORM Expertise Hibernate or MyBatis
- Ability to recite design patterns
- Knowledge of other languages and stacks (Python, Scala, Groovy, Django, PHP, Ruby on Rails, Node.js, AngularJS, Bootstrap, etc.)
- Experience leading Agile projects and getting results in Scrum or Kanban teams and workflows
- Experience with practices such as Test Driven Development TDD
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Sr. Java Full Stack Developer position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.