Ledgent Technology is seeking a Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst to design, implement and perform testing throughout the SDLC in support of growing eCommerce Businesses.
- Responsible for the overall test plan including defining, estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating testing activities.
- Develop test scripts and actively participate in UAT sessions
- Perform daily review and testing of nightly production processes and feeds, site stability and functional completeness
- Develop QA metrics across platforms
- Develop and maintain test script library and testing knowledge base.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
•Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
•5+ years of experience in a technical QA role
•3+ years of testing and QA experience supporting high traffic, multi-site eCommerce platforms
•Oracle experience preferred – Oracle Commerce (ATG), Endeca, CSC, EBS, Responsys, etc.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org