Ledgent Technology is seeking an IT Business Analyst with experience supporting a high-volume eCommerce platform. The Business Analyst will work with our cross functional teams to analyze eCommerce business processes and play a critical role in driving the SDLC from concept to delivery.
- Deliver an extraordinary customer experience through user centric business analysis
- Analyze business requirements for E-Commerce functionality with stakeholders from various business functions
- Capturing requirements in basic user stories with precise and accurate criteria of acceptance that will be used by developers and by the technical product owner to ensure that intent is effectively captured
- Help prioritize business requirements with the business sponsors, technical product owner and stakeholders
- Interface between internal and external stakeholders, technical product owner, developers, project managers, and users
- Create and present dynamic and informative presentations to cross-functional and levels of the organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field
5+ years’ experience in an IT Business Analyst role
Direct Marketing experience
Experience providing application support in a multi-site and international environment
Oracle experience preferred (ATG, Endeca, CSC, EBS etc.)
Posted By: email@example.com