Senior Supply Planning Coordinator
Redmond, WA On-site
9 month contract with possible extension
Pay Rate Range: $28.00/hr. - $30.66/hr. W2
- Plans, schedules and monitors inbound movement of materials from suppliers.
- Determines material requirements and coordinates the efficient movement of materials with purchasing, production and engineering.
- Develops specifications for new contract orders.
- This position requires knowledge that is acquired through experience, specialized education, or training.
- The role has clearly defined procedures and tasks as well as defined guidelines to aid in decision making.
- The job should possess a good knowledge and comprehensive understanding of the range of processes, procedures and systems to be used in carrying out assigned tasks and a basic understanding of the underlying concepts & principles upon which the job is based.
- The knowledge can be acquired through a combination of job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience.
- The job works within well-defined procedures that may involve a variety of work routines.
- This job typically requires a minimum of 3 or more years experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, or military or veteran status. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org