Imagine the new year with a start at a new company! Candidates apply ASAP to get started right after the holidays.
This is a direct hire opportunity
Lead CAD Designer
Minimum general requirements:
- 3~5 years experience in a related design build contracting environment.
- Experience should be primarily in the architectural, mechanical, electrical and plumbing trades including preparation of construction document packages.
- Must have 3 years + in the lead position of a cad design group.
- Some experience in sheet metal layout is appropriate.
- Accurate, detailed, clear, concise design abilities.
- Organized both at your work station and electronic filing.
- Solution and goal achievement oriented.
- Ability to schedule work load to support project timelines.
- Must be a US citizen or have valid green card.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.