No C2C, No 3rd parties
Weekly hybrid onsite in Irvine, CA
Sr .Net Full Stack Engineer (FED emphasis in Angular)
Partnered with a Public company who is a leading global provider of commercial and residential real estate information, analytics, and online marketplaces.
As Full Stack Engineer with a Frontend emphasis, you will have a direct impact on highly visible web applications that touch millions of users.
- Design and develop high performance web applications used by hundreds of thousands of users globally.?
- Promote consistent architecture patterns for design and development within and teams.?
- Craft elegant and extensible solutions, at scale, using modern Front-End frameworks and technologies to deliver features that people interact with, and rely on, every day.
- Collaborate closely with other Software Engineers across the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree required from an accredited, not for profit university or college
- A track record of commitment to prior employers (not appearing to be job hopping here)
- Demonstrate working knowledge of C# .Net (or .Net Core)
- A demonstrable track record of building and launching successful products and platforms
- Deliver products that meet specifications and performance SLA
- Experienced in unit, performance, and automation testing
- Deeply understand what drives the business for which you are building software
- Take an active role in mentoring developers with ability to build consensus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, or military or veteran status. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org