100% onsite in Irvine
- Experience in setup of workstations and support email issues. This person will need to be able to handle tier 1 issues. Experience in a Lab environment: ensuring devices are connected to the network that is a major plus
Most important skills?
- 1-3 years' expereince in basic Desktop support as the sole IT person
- Ability to help Setup email, users and manage tier 1 email issues
- Onsite Compute/workstation setup, need to be comfortable engaging with coworkers, not just a remote-in type of environment.
- Windows Microsoft 365
- Basic level Network troubleshooting
- Lab experience, maintaining lab equipment on the network etc. is a huge plus
- Good head on their shoulders and enjoys engaging with employees
- Rolling up your sleeves attitude
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, or military or veteran status. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org