One of our top healthare clients sitting in the Northridge area is looking for a Senior Business System Analyst who is responsible for designing and testing system enhancements, modifying workflows to improve production, and expanding systems to serve new purposes. This position formulates/defines systems scope and objectives based on user needs, prepares design specifications, test plans and flowcharts, and coordinates system installation with user departments. This position will also analyze all assigned business unit functions to determine application, integration and optimal use of information systems. Must have the ability to work under general direction with minimal guidance.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
1. Responsible for providing analytical support for existing in house and vendor supplied support systems.
2. Perform analysis, design and support of data interfaces and data migrations.
3. Develop detailed specifications that can be used to support research and development of future projects and/or correct system related issues.
4. Coordinates efforts with other IS staff to support IS initiatives.
5. Provides development of solutions to achieve strategic objectives and improve support delivery.
6. Establishes and maintains effective, consistent reporting to IS and Executive management as needed.
7. Perform analysis and support for any of the functional areas that are currently in use at Regal Medical across all lines of business:
b. Accounts Payable
c. Provider Contracting
e. Medical Management
8. Provides recommendations for IS initiatives that support the user community.
9. Ensure all process are completed in a timely manner and performs random audit on IS practices, reports on support delivery.
10. Provides day to day support, including but not limited to: Application training, trouble shooting and assistance for all systems.
11. Acts as subject matter expert for development projects.
12. Thorough knowledge and experience with system development methodology; with the ability to tie these into the use of department standards and policies and procedures.
13. Will be required to communicate technical issues throughout all levels within the organization and within the department
14. Will be required to be knowledgeable on HIPAA privacy and security regulations and able to assist in implementation and enforcement of these regulations and be able to incorporate them into the development of new and existing projects.
15. May lead the individual development of lower level analyst by providing training, encouragement and opportunities to learn the technical skills and tools needed to support the corporation’s initiatives.
16. Ability to manage own workload
17. Performs other duties as necessary
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Senior Business Analyst position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.