In this role, you will provide maintenance of the computer desktop environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and supporting the internal IT Helpdesk. You will be responsible for administration and internal support of the Company's PCs, printers, desktop Phones, Cell Phones, Tablets, Inventory Scanners and related equipment. Tasks include end user support, license tracking, and performing PC maintenance, upgrades and configurations.
* Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user's satisfaction
* Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk Ticket System.
* Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority.
* Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation
* Utilize and maintain the helpdesk tracking software
* Document internal procedures
* Assist with onboarding of new users
* Ensure each workstation has a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, and any additional specialized equipment
* Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
* Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
* Report issues to the Service Desk for escalation
* Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software
* Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory
* Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required We are an equal opportunity employer.
Required Technical skills:
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office software
• Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat software Preferred Technical Knowledge:
• Adobe Creative Suite software (E.G. Photoshop, Illustrator, etc…)
• High school diploma or equivalent and 2+ years of relevant technical experience.
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the IT Help Desk Associate position. We received your application and will contact you shortly.