Job Title: IT Business Analyst
* Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and format.
* Designs the constructing of workflow charts and diagrams studying system capabilities; writing specifications
* Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
* Recommends controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
* Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
* Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
* Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
* * Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
* The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
* Bachelor's Degree in Business or IT
* 3+ years of experience working as a Functional, Data or Business Analyst
* 3+ years' experience in Access, Excel(Advanced), Visio, and MS Project
* 3+ years of customer interfacing experience - project oversight, customer presentation.
* 3+ years SQL Server 2005/2008 knowledge - T-SQL, Tables, Views
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* Salesforce experience a plus
* 3+ Years of Experience within the Construction Industry
We are an equal opportunity employer.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or IT
• 3+ years of experience working as a Functional, Data or Business Analyst
• 3+ years' experience in Access, Excel(Advanced), Visio, and MS Project
• 3+ years of customer interfacing experience - project oversight, customer presentation.
• 3+ years SQL Server 2005/2008 knowledge - T-SQL, Tables, Views
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Salesforce experience a plus
• 3+ Years of Experience within the Construction Industry
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the IT Business Analyst position. We received your application and will contact you shortly.