Ledgent Technology is working with a well-established micro-electronics company with a reputation for developing the most advanced and reliable space & satellite products in the market.
We are seeking an experienced Power Electronics Technician to join their San Diego team!
The Power Electronics Tech. will play a vital role in assuring projects remain on-schedule. This is very hands-on position; this individual will be responsible for testing, trouble shooting and collecting data as prototypes hit the lab.
Due to the nature of the work, the successful candidate must be a US Citizen or permanent resident of the United States.
Job summary & qualifications:
Ledgent Technology is working with a reputable software company that has several openings for a Technical Support Specialist!
Ideal candidates will have above average communication and customer service skills as the role requires assisting end users (mostly by telephone) that may not have an advanced understanding of technology.
• Troubleshoot Windows based workstations and proprietary software used throughout the organization.
• Troubleshoot wired and wireless network devices and systems
• Log all requests, calls, and email interactions using a ticketing system
• Responsible for end user hardware and software support to entire organization
• Performs daily user account administration
• Excellent customer service and communication (written and verbal) skills are required.
• Candidate must be a self-starter who can take initiative, work independently, have good time management skills, and an excellent work ethic.
Required Technical Experience:
• At least two years of college, technical school training or previous job experience is required.
• Minimum of one-year phone support experience for PC software and hardware.
• Minimum of one-year hands-on experience working with PC hardware, and Microsoft operating systems.
• Minimum of two years’ experience troubleshooting Microsoft Windows and windows-based software applications is required.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft network systems is required.
• Previous experience supporting a PC based business management system is preferred.
• Successfully complete the Manager product examination with a score of 70 or greater.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Power Electronics Technician position. We received your application and will contact you shortly.