Title: Senior Business Systems Analyst (Contract)
Location: Santa Clara, CA
This position reports to: Sr. IT Manager
Senior Business Systems Analyst (BSA) in the Business Process Management Team, acts as liaison between IT and business functions, to help build business solutions. BSA works with IT Development teams on getting solutions and changes implemented, from turning business requirements into designs and actionable tasks, project definition and planning, to testing and go-live. In this role, you will work with Sales Operations teams to architect the solution for the customer needs considering costs, time-to-market, and serviceability.
- Design solutions and processes for the and Apttus platforms
- Understanding broader business drivers to map business needs to process & functional solution design
- Build proofs-of-concept (POC) for potential new solutions and technologies
- Work very closely with Sales Operations team to understand business requirements and then partner closely with IT development team for creation of functional business requirements, process flow diagrams, and business cases
- Accountable for the timely delivery of projects as per established roadmaps by working closely with the business teams
- Manage relationships with multiple business teams for new solution features and technical support
- Develop future solution strategies by working closely with Business and IT Development teams
- Create and present functional and technical design including data analysis to business team, and gather feedback to influence solution design and approach
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements
- Facilitate requirements gathering and process mapping workshop
- Facilitate review sessions with functional owners and end-user representatives
- Perform gap analysis: as is vs. to be
- Participate in end to end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management
- Writing and reviewing QA and UAT test scripts
- Managing UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance signoff
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Platform experience
- Minimum 8 years of experience as Business Analyst working with Sales functional areas such as Lead and Opportunity management, CPQ, and Sales Contracts.
- Minimum 8 years of experience preparing as-is process documentation, to-be process documentation, and performing detailed gap analysis
- Demonstrated ability to have successfully completed multiple, complex technical projects
- Demonstrated experience in project conceptualization and planning
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise professional manner, tailored to the appropriate audience; including both verbal and written communications.
- Ability to lead and work collaboratively within a business unit team and have strong influencing skills
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and complex tasks in a dynamic work environment
- Must have experience preparing end-user documentation and conducting end-user training
- Business Analysis experience in a high-tech (preferable software) company highly desirable.
- Project Management experience a plus
- Business process reengineering experience, Six Sigma certification etc. is a plus.
- 4-year degree (minimum) in Information Systems or related discipline
- Advanced degree would be a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital s
- 8 years of experience as Business Analyst working with Sales functional areas such as Lead and Opportunity management, CPQ, and Sales Contracts.
- 8 years of experience preparing as-is process documentation, to-be process documentation, and performing detailed gap analysis
Demonstrated ability to have successfully completed multiple, complex technical projects
Demonstrated experience in project conceptualization and planning
Ability to communicate in a clear and concise professional manner, tailored to the appropriate audience; including both verbal and written communications.
Must have experience preparing end-user documentation and conducting end-user training
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org