We are currently seeking an IT Helpdesk Technician who will be responsible for providing top level customer support for the technology infrastructure.
Primary responsibilities include; logging all requests, calls, emails and walk-up interactions in the Service Desk ticketing system.
Engage with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and technology services.
Responsible and accountable for providing local and remote technology support via phone, email, and in-person interactions.
Responsible for accurately tracking time spent on tickets, work orders, and service interactions.
Responsible for support of all MS Windows based computer systems, troubleshooting of wired and wireless network devices, Audio/Visual systems, telephone systems, mobile devices, access control systems, and select enterprise applications.
Supports and trains end-users on a variety of different hardware and software technologies
Provide operational training, policy and procedure assistance to all remote locations and local users.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
• Must have 2+ years’ experience implementing and supporting Windows desktop and laptop systems, as well as other related technologies, in an enterprise environment.
• Requires working knowledge of enterprise network systems, including remote access systems such as VPN.
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (2010 / 2013)
• Experience with Windows 10, and Microsoft Office 2016 is a plus
• Moderate level knowledge of the Exchange messaging system as well as Active Directory. Preferred hands-on experience with Active Directory. Experience in a multi-domain environment is a plus. Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the IT Help Desk Technician position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration.
Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process.
Your email address will most likely serve as your username.