My client has an urgent need for a 4-5 Senior Business Analyst to play an important role in the Project Manager Officer group (PMO).
No 3rd parties please.
· Responsible for relaying information to the Technology team in easily understood terms for both technology and business.
· Liaise with the business, development team and technology on an ongoing basis. Responsible for effective communication to all business partners and users to ensure that critical strategic decisions are vetted and well thought out before implementation.
· Evaluate data gathered from multiple servicing and other source systems reconcile differences, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to understand and distinguish optional user requests from what is required.
· Conduct user acceptance testing as it relates to the technology solutions.
· Work independently with users to define concepts and under the direction of project managers.
· Advises and leads in the planning and implementation of projects and strategic initiatives for the business unit/department.
· Drives business team members to define business needs through utilization of effective elicitation techniques.
· Evaluates data gathered from multiple sources, reconciles differences, and ensures consistent approaches, data interpretation, and results measurements are employed.
· Primary liaison with business partners, development team, and technology. Acts as the "Subject Matter Expert" (SME) and provides business knowledge as needed.
· Identifies, integrates, and manages required internal and external resources to provide business solutions for groups most complex business issues, while able to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously. Develops and implements detailed project plan.
· Will form part of a project team and will be expected to interact with the team on a daily basis.
· Will report to a manager in the business line.
· Initiates the design and implementation of the operational and technical aspects of the project plans and develops and supports programming requests to meet project goals through discussion with project stakeholders.
· Oversees test and project task development and implementation.
· Evaluates and provides written and verbal updates on project status.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor's Degree - Required
· Requires seven years of minimum business analysis experience, including demonstrated experience
· Some experience in retail and wholesale banking and a working knowledge of Bank's loan products.
· Very good understanding of software delivery lifecycle with focus on requirement management and business analysis
· Has Agile and Waterfall experience
· Experience in process mapping/process flows/process modeling required.
· Strong attention to detail and experience in representing complex issues based on comprehensive analysis in a holistic and understandable manner
· Has the ability to lead requirements elicitation activities in a geographically dispersed environment
· Prior experience working with large implementation projects.
· Must have solid organizational skills, with the ability to handle complex projects in a multi-tasking environment and meet deadlines with quality results.
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
· Has the ability to work in a fast paced environment managing requirements tasks for multiple project workstreams, sometimes with fluid priorities.
We are an equal opportunity
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS/CORE COMPETENCIES
? Must possess approximately six (6) years of experience in business analysis or eight (8) years of comparable experience without a degree.
? BA/BS Degree preferred in Business Administration, Computer Science or CIS
Master's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, CIS or related field
Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA)
Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP)
Demonstrated experience implementing modern ERP solutions
3 years of work experience in a business role requiring interaction with executive leadership
3 years of experience working on cross-functional project teams
6 years of experience in business case development and analysis
4+ years of IT experience
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Sr. Business Analyst position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.