Growing IT services firm seeks qualified Network Engineer!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Install all new hardware, systems, and software for networks.
- Install, configure, maintain network services, equipment and devices.
- Supports administration of servers and server clusters.
- Manages all system back-up and restore protocol.
- Plans and supports network and computing infrastructure.
- Perform troubleshooting analysis of servers, workstations and associated systems.
- Documents network problems and resolution for future reference.
- Monitors system performance and implements performance tuning.
- Manage user accounts, permissions, email, anti-virus, anti-spam.
- Requires a thorough knowledge of networking essentials.
- Oversee software and network security.
- Strong analytical abilities and professional office experience needed
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Certifications (Preferred): MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, CNE
Systems: Windows, Cisco Systems, UNIX, Linux, Novell
Networking: Switches, Routers, Hubs, Servers, Cables, Racks, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, UDP, Latency, VoIP
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org