Understanding of Windows XP and 7 Professional operating systems
Proficient with Instructional Design software such as Framemaker, Articulate, etc...
Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Technical Writing environments
Experience interacting directly with functional department leads to accomplish company initiatives
- Proven experience working in a technical writing position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
Requires strong people skills for coaching and feedback.
Ability to train and develop others
Must be able to set priorities and flexible in a fast paced environment.
Must be positive, professional, self-motivated, resourceful, and able to work with minimal supervision.
Excellent customer service and organizational skills.
Strong oral and written communications skills.
Strong record-keeping skill: ability to follow through and document issues and resolutions
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, Framemaker, Visio Etc..
ISO experience a plus. Education/Certification
- B.S. in Biomedical or Clinical Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent work experience
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Technical Writing environments.
Experience interacting directly with functional department leads to accomplish company initiatives.
Proficient with Instructional Design software such as Framemaker, Articulate, etc…
Posted By: email@example.com