Growing San Diego company in the Space/Satellite industry seeks qualified Power Supply Engineer!
• Minimum BSEE with (5+ years min) in hardware development
• Good knowledge of power supply device characteristics, design and simulation tools, laboratory instruments and high-speed digital circuit layout and fabrication techniques.
o Space hardware and radiation background a plus
o Signal integrity analysis, (such as HyperLynx boards, lines) is a plus
• Understanding of PCB layout "IPC Class"
o IPC6012 plus
o Class 3/A knowledge plus
• Strong understanding of schematic capture tools:
o OrCad / OrCad CIS
o Altium Designer
• Emphasis on power supply designs, 28V to 1V supplies in the 5 to 100W range
• Worst Case Analysis (WCA) knowledge plus
• Ability to handle a dynamic work environment.
• Strong communication Skills must
• Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as cohesively within a team environment
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Electrical Hardware Engineer- Power Supply position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.