Growing San Diego company in the Space/Satellite industry seeks qualified Power Supply Engineer!
• Minimum BSEE with (5+ years min) in hardware development
• Good knowledge of power supply device characteristics, design and simulation tools, laboratory instruments and high-speed digital circuit layout and fabrication techniques.
o Space hardware and radiation background a plus
o Signal integrity analysis, (such as HyperLynx boards, lines) is a plus
• Understanding of PCB layout "IPC Class"
o IPC6012 plus
o Class 3/A knowledge plus
• Strong understanding of schematic capture tools:
o OrCad / OrCad CIS
o Altium Designer
• Emphasis on power supply designs, 28V to 1V supplies in the 5 to 100W range
• Worst Case Analysis (WCA) knowledge plus
• Ability to handle a dynamic work environment.
• Strong communication Skills must
• Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as cohesively within a team environment
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Electrical Hardware Engineer- Power Supply position. We received your application and will contact you shortly.