In this role, you will act as a client surrogate in testing new features and also design and perform standardized stability and usability tests over the lifetime of the software. You will generate bug reports complete with reproduction steps for the development team, and track them through to their resolution. We are an equal opportunity employer.
• 3-5 years experience manually testing complex web, iOS, and Android applications
• Testing automation experience a huge plus
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Experience with documentation
• Very strong attention to detail
• Excellent problem identification and solving ability
• Testing automation experience
• Experience writing test scripts for web and/or Java based applications
• Experience rolling out or improving test plans and procedures
• Development experience
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Software Quality Assurance Specialist position. We received your application and will contact you shortly.