Growing aerospace company seeks qualified FPGA Design Engineer!
• Minimum BSEE with less than 3 years experience in the design of FPGA logic, good knowledge of digital device characteristics, design and simulation tools (i.e. ModelSim) based on HDL (Hardware Description Language, VHDL preferred). Candidates with more experience will be considered for more senior-level engineering positions as well.
• Experience using lab instruments (oscilloscopes, signal generators, logic analyzers, spectrum analyzers) with board-level integration/test.
• Able to understand, read, and review schematic drawings.
• Xilinx/Actel is desired.
• Space hardware, communication hardware, and/or radiation background is a plus.
• Self-directive person with ability to handle a dynamic work environment.
• Experienced with external memory interfaces such as SDRAM, EEPROM, etc. The experience with the camera interface is preferred.
• The ability to write solid VHDL code given the requirements.
• Familiarity with A/D and D/A interfacing.
• Experienced in using Chipscope is preferred
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the FPGA Design Engineer position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.