We are partnered with an premier managed service provider with over 25 years of experience providing professional Information Technology services to both public and private sector who is looking for a Service Desk technician to provide fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems.
Onsite M-F, 8-5 in Huntington Beach.
Looking for driven, honest, proactive Professionals
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- 1 to 3 years of experience in technology support
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases, and remote control
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Customer-oriented and ability to work under pressure
- General Experience with Server Environment
- Microsoft Windows 10 Install, Configure and Troubleshoot
- IT certifications a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org