ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review documentation, install, configure, upgrade and monitor software and hardware solutions.
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration and reliable operations of computer systems.
- Resolve client and server systems issues to limit work disruptions.
- Assist with asset management, including maintenance of hardware and software inventory.
- Contribute in the remediation of vulnerability scan findings.
- Collaborate with IT professionals and business units to deploy solutions capable of supporting the bank's business goals.
- Provide assistance to project groups as a technical lead on bank related projects.
* Associates degree in a Computer Engineering/Technology related discipline or 5+ years of equivalent experience required.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and related services.
* Basic understanding of batch programming/shell scripting concepts for task automation, software deployment and reporting.
* Knowledge of UNIX/Linux-based operating systems is a plus.
* Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required before escalating.
* Working knowledge of VMware vSphere maintenance and configuration preferred.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange.
* Working knowledge of WSUS, 3rd party patching, and vulnerability remediation techniques.
* Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and non-technical verbiage depending on the audience.
* Working knowledge of banking technology and related state and federal banking compliance regulations is preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com