Ledgent Technology is seeking a Web Developer to join a DevOps team that aids in the innovation and creation of functional and secure websites.
This is a direct hire, remote opportunity; however, all applicants MUST reside in one of the following 12 states. Relocation is not an option.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future. 3rd party subcontracting is not an option.
What you will be doing:
What you should bring to the table:
- Update and maintain websites regularly to address company, customer, and/or security concerns.
- Troubleshoot code quickly and efficiently.
- Apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Actively participate in brainstorming sessions with team members.
- Collaborate with team members from start to finish on website development projects.
- Seek ways to improve existing websites and processes for the betterment of the company and customers.
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- 3+ years of hands-on front-end web development and implementation experience in a professional, corporate environment required
- Strong understanding cross-browser compatibility and general web functions and standards.
- GraphQL experience is a plus
- Experience with REST APIs
- Seasoned knowledge and hands-on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Experience working with development tools such as Gitea/Git and Jira is preferred
- Experience working in Google Cloud Platform and/or AWS is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org