Ledgent Technology is seeking an SAP FICO Business Analyst responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining internal business applications and databases related to SAP ERP systems.
This is a direct hire, remote opportunity based in Fort Lauderdale. FL.
Up to 20% domestic travel required as needed.
**All applicants must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future. 3rd party subcontracting is not an option.**
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Maintain corporate ERP SAP platforms
- Provide SAP ECC FI/CO functional expertise and daily production support for small to medium projects
- Integrate SAP databases with other systems, and perform configuration, troubleshooting, and maintenance
- Code, test, debug, and maintain critical applications for day-to-day operations across desktop, mobile, and web platforms
- Support corporate closing requirements and audits
- Analyze requirements, gather user input, offer solutions, and train end users
- Write, design, test, and support complex software programs for internal systems
- Offer technical support to internal and external IT application users
- Contribute training manuals for employees
- Document business process and data flows
- Understand non-SAP business systems and their interaction with SAP
- Degree in related field
- 5 years: experience with SAP modules (FI/CO, MM, PP, WM, BP)
- Hands-on experience designing and configuring solutions in FI-GL/New GL, FI-AP, FI-AA, CO-PA, and Closing Cockpit
- Building interfaces, Workflow, and HANA/BOBJ reporting systems
- Knowledge of Finance processes (General Ledger, Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Project Systems, Cost Centre Accounting, Budgeting & Planning, Financial Reporting, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to define problems, collect data, analyze information, and draw valid conclusions
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org