Our client is seeking a Data Engineer to facilitate the improvement of data and analytics practices within their organization. This will be an incredible growth opportunity for a Data professional to make their mark within a growing IT team in a highly profitable organization.
This is a permanent/direct hire position which will work 3 days per week in-office in the New Ulm, MN area and will pay up to $95k.
- Design and develop data models and data collection frameworks for both structured and unstructured data; this includes data pipelines, ETL, and ELT
- Create reports, dashboards, and visualizations using Power BI
- Create schedules and orchestrations for data loads into the data lake, including both batch and real time
- Provide second-level employee support for data services and troubleshoot data performance issues as needed
- Communicate and collaborate with business end users to understand data and analytics usage and assist in building data governance and requirements
- Identify and recommend new tools, industry trends, and areas for improvement
- Degree in Data and Analytics or related discipline or 4+ years of equivalent professional experience
- 2+ years working in a corporate IT environment
- 2+ years of experience in programming/scripting (SQL or Python); knowledge of software development life cycle
- 2+ years experience in data engineering or data modeling within a data warehouse and with developing ETL's
- Experience communicating with and gathering requirements from a variety of business end users
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org