GENERAL STATEMENT OF JOB:
The Field Service Engineer is a field-based, customer-facing role that primarily installs, services, maintains and modifies medical imaging equipment at customer sites. Our FSE's represent the "Face of the Company" to the customer.
The Field Service Engineer reports to the Regional Service Manager. Best candidates must live in the local hiring area. Work is performed at customer sites and must be able to travel by interstate and domestic travel by airplane.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONs:
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Identify, analyze, and execute required service orders; including repairs, planned maintenance, installations.
- Provides consistent on-going support to customers through technical phone support, product installation, and service support to Customers in the field.
- Provide product feedback on any issues/trends observed in the field and assist in developing solutions.
- Responsible for reporting any observed deviations from established product quality standards and specifications to the Regional Service Manager
- Responsible for reporting any delays in servicing the customer to the Regional Service Manager for escalation.
- Responsible for actively maintaining all necessary paperwork, emails, vendor credentialing, training, tools, supplies, parts, etc.
- Responsible for informing Regional Manager of customer complaints and for knowing the Company's Quality Policy, departmental objectives, and how the work performed impacts quality.
- Attends product specific training when required.
- Responsible for oversite of proper crating and uncrating of C-Arm's
- DEMO and clinical support for equipment at trade shows
- Must follow company policy on corporate credit cards.
MINIMUM TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or at minimum an associate degree in electronics, computer science or related technical degree.
OTHER SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Field Service Engineer with medical digital imaging systems and general fluoroscopy equipment
- Advanced knowledge of digital and analog circuitry, medical digital imaging systems, and general fluoroscopy
- General computer knowledge to include DOS, Microsoft Windows, Unix or Linux
- Must report company expenses incurred within the set company timeline.
- Ability to work professionally with many different personalities.
- Must be willing to travel on a moment's notice, domestic and international.
- Must be highly dependable and have a strong desire for problem solving.
- Must be able to successfully multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a rapidly changing dynamic environment with a willingness to manage multiple simultaneous projects.
- Must have effective communication skills.
- Must observe and follow all safety standards.
- Must follow all SOP's and Work Instructions per policy.
- Majority of the work is performed off site at a customer's facility.
- Must be willing to work overtime as necessary.
- Must maintain a clean driving record, valid driver's license and meet company insurability guidelines.
We support a drug free work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, includi
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com