As a Senior Software Engineer, your primary responsibilities will be to write clean, concise, modular code in an agile environment, mentor developers and provide code reviews. (This is a Hybrid position requiring you to be onsite 3 days a week in Costa Mesa, CA.)
- Lead and take ownership of critical projects and your own initiatives.
- Introduce the technologies you feel passionate about.
- Collaborate with a team of extraordinary engineers and technologists.
- Influence the innovation of products used by millions of users worldwide.
- Participate in the full lifecycle of software development (requirements gathering, designing, developing, testing, deploying, operating, supporting and maintenance)
- 7+ years of overall software development experience using Java JVM.
- Expertise using Java with Spring Framework & Spring-Boot
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experienced building large and scalable applications using microservice design patterns.
- Strong working knowledge of Agile process, CI/CD & build automation tools, and SRE best practices.
- Experience with object-oriented programming (OOP) and SOLID principles.
- Passionate about mentoring peer developers, providing code reviews, etc.
- 2 or more years of working experience in Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with Scala or Kotlin or Go-lang.
- Familiar with stream-processing platform and message broker: Kafka, RabbitMQ.
- Experience with NoSQL databases.
- Experience with API gateways.
- Experience with source code management/continuous integration (CI): GitHub, BitBucket.
- Knowledge with continuous delivery (CD): Jenkins, Argo CD, Bamboo
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com