We are in the professional coffee machine business managing three leading global brands: Schaerer, WMF, and Wilbur Curtis.
You can find our coffee machines in convenience stores, hotels, and restaurants worldwide. Chances are you have enjoyed a cup of coffee brewed by one of our products during your morning coffee run at McDonald's, Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, or Tim Hortons.
SEB Professional is a subsidiary of Groupe SEB, a large French consortium and the world's largest manufacturer of cookware in more than 150 countries, with 33,00 employees and over €8,1 b in sales annually. Notable brand names associated are Tefal, T-Fal, Krups, Lagostina, Rowenta, Moulinex, SUPOR, Arno, Emsa, All-Clad. Our Company operates in the Professional Coffee Machine division.
Responsible for assisting in the support and delivery of the JDE Application System, specifically addressing level 2 and 3 escalated requests. The Senior Business Analyst is the first line of support to end users for the resolution of system issues, ad hoc reporting, functionality evaluations, training and System configuration and reporting enhancement requests. The Senior Business Analyst will also lead process design reviews with end users to help the business leverage JD Edwards to improve company performance. This role will be trained to support our Sap S4 Hana system in the future.
Salary Range: $100,000 - $135,000
- Provide end user support to ensure that the system is performing as designed, information is timely and accurate and end users are functioning effectively on the JD Edwards platform.
- Responsible for maintaining and developing new educational materials and providing end user training for the JD Edwards system.
- Prioritize and resolve system issues. Identify and prioritize future enhancement requests to improve business processes leveraging the JD Edwards software.
- Assists in the identification and development processes and procedures within applications that are cost-effective and meet user requirements.
- Work collaboratively with the manufacturing, production, finance, accounting and other departments to troubleshoot issues, gather requirements and design business processes and operational reports in support of the JD Edwards system.
- Interviews department heads and subject matter experts to elicit requirements for system changes/upgrades.
- Utilize experience using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies required.
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language for delivering the following artifacts as needed: (Functional requirements (Business Requirements Document), ex: Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs).
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Responsible for translating the business requirements into Configuration of the JDE system, and ongoing maintenance and support of the configuration.
- Implement processes that are accurate, streamlined, and well documented with an emphasis on providing timely and accurate data to the business.
- Develop test plans and oversee the execution of tests for system enhancements, upgrades, service packages and program patches.
- Build the capabilities of end-users to access and use the data in a rigorous manner that is foundational to sound decision making and ongoing reporting accuracy.
- Adhere to the SDLC processes to design, build, test, and implement reporting applications.
- Manages issues resolution with appropriate levels
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org