No C2C, No 3rd parties
Partnered with a client who is a leader in the software consulting focused on delivering advanced Cloud Computing, Data & Analytics, and Process Engineering strategies and solutions. Awarded "Best Places to Work' for multiple years!
They are looking for a highly driven Principal Consultant to be responsible for designing and implementing various software delivery projects for our valued clients. Will act as a trusted advisor to assist clients with product/project innovation and roadmap discussions.
- Design, Develop and implement scalable software applications in the cloud or on-prem.
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders to assist in the adoption of new technologies and frameworks
- Lead technology work streams as part of larger enterprise technology implementations.
- Proactively manage expectations internal & client facing.
- Work closely with Project Managers & Business Analysts to understand the outcomes for clients.
- Participate in planning & estimating work.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the technologies & skills you have acquired so far.
- Proactively manage personal effectiveness.
- Angular or React, Typescript
- Azure DevOps build/release pipelines
- Azure & AWS PaaS services
- Broad experience with the .NET Framework/.NET Core
- High-level proficiency in C# and/or other object-oriented programming languages
- Experience with Entity Framework or similar ORM
- 6+ years of overall development experience
- 2-3 years minimum consulting experience (preferred)
- Azure DevOps, CI/CD pipelines, and GIT experience
- Experience Web Services using Web API, Restful Services
- Well-rounded experience with relational and NoSQL databases (e.g., SQL Server, Cosmos, etc.)
- Consultancy mindset: Demonstrated ability to engage with customers and partners to understand their business needs and priorities
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com