We are hiring a IT Support Specialist who has experience in supporting the Blackbaud software. This is a 100% on site position in Laguna Niguel, CA.
MUST HAVE experience with Blackbaud support.
This is an ongoing contract position.
This person will also be providing general IT Support to school's users including but not limited to students, staff members, faculties, etc.
- Respond to help desk requests via ticketing system, telephone, and email
- Ability to remain calm and supportive with users in the midst of a technology "crisis"
- Ability to work with individuals with a range of technological expertise in a courteous and professional manner
- Install, configure, and maintain software, hardware, and related peripherals
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, printing, phone, and A/V problems
- Provides level 1&2 support for Mac OS X and Windows client software and related programs
- Provides level 1& 2 support for Mac OS X and Windows server software and policy enforcement
- iPad deployment and management
- Software image creation, deployment, and maintenance
- Maintain software inventory and licensing compliance
- Hardware repairs for warranty and out-of-warranty computers, printers, and peripherals
- Maintain hardware asset inventory
- Electronic Whiteboard (Smartboard) and Projector hardware/software support
- Provide AV support for school functions as needed
- Wireless network oversight and management
- One-to-one and group training
- Other projects/tasks assigned by the Director of Operations
- Previous experience maintaining Apple Macs & iPads
- Working knowledge and experience with computer hardware and software setup, repair, and troubleshooting in an Apple (Mac OSX & IOS) environment
- Basic understanding of Windows OS and Windows Server
- Familiarity with Mac OSX, MS Office, Filemaker, Apple Remote Desktop
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a team situation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service, time management, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and able to multi-task and effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org