We are ooking for a Senior Software Engineer (Web Developer) passionate about building engaging products.
- This is Direct Hire position, requires 3 days on site in Costa Mesa, CA
- Heavy front end development, tech stacks are React, Angular, Node, GCP
The Senior Software Engineer is an essential contributor within the project team, focusing on maintaining existing products as well as development of new products & features.
As a senior role on the team, this role will set examples for the team in technical and user experience excellence with cross platform/device experience. Must have strong desires to learn and stay in the forefront of the new technology that can benefit the team and product. Main duties include creating modules and components for our existing application, performing code reviews and contributing to refactors. They will work in an Agile team with other developers, across other teams, with quality assurance, and product management all in various time zones.Technical Requirements:
- 2+ years of Test-Driven Development with Jest or similar testing framework
- Angular, ReactJS
- Redux, specifically with ngRx
- Node.js using Express, PostgreSQL
- Testing with Cypress.js framework
- Familiarity and experience with Agile process, CI/CD & build automation tools and SRE best-practices.
- Experience with GIT required
- Experience with Firebase is a plus
- Experience with WCAG, Analytics, and SEO is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com