Senior Staff IC Design Engineer
Location: San Jose, Ca.
Salary: $150k - $210k per annum
As a Senior Staff IC Design Engineer, you will be responsible for switching power supply development of integrated circuits using CMOS/Bipolar analog/digital circuitry.
Responsibilities include both, individual hands-on design as well as project/team management. Your tasks include but are not limited to defining chip architecture, circuit design, simulation, layout supervision, verification, product debugging and characterization, ATE to bench correlation, documentation and assisting test and product engineers with taking IC's to production.
Specific responsibilities are:
- Mixed-mode integrated circuit design for switching power supply:
- Simulation with Cadence tools.
- Layout supervision and verification.
- Preparation of test plan.
- Product characterization.
- Bench evaluation both at the silicon level and application level.
- Behavioral modeling of analog and mixed-mode circuits
- Work with system engineers on new product definitions.
- BSEE or foreign equivalent with 12 years of experience, or MSEE or foreign equivalent with 8 years of experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with emphasis on analog and/or digital Integrated Circuit ( IC ) design
- Hands-on experience with analog / digital IC design, preferred in high voltage AC/DC switching power supply.
- Familiarity of analog circuit blocks and device physics.
- Understanding of digital IC design.
- Familiar with Cadence simulation tools, and Verilog.
- Excellent written and oral communications with experience in specification creation, technical report writing, and test plans/instructions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com