Specialists in staffing IT, Technical, and Scientific Professionals
Date Posted: 6/2/2023Apply Now
Industrial Automation Engineer Robotics / Application Engineer
Location: Scotts Valley, Ca.
Salary: $140k - $150k per annum
Our company designs and manufactures real-time network-based machine and process controllers, which its customers incorporate into their products deployed worldwide. The products employ state of the art in hardware, firmware, and software engineering.
Our employees describe the company as a collaborative environment with a small company feel in a great location.
The position will be full-time, with a competitive benefits package.
The Application Engineer serves as the technical point of contact for our customers, engaging with new and existing customers to provide pre-sale consultation and post-sale technical support for products.
* Define company solution from application requirements gathered through consultation with customers
* Develop and present technical proposals to customers
* Help onboarding of new customers with new products
* Work with the engineering team to fulfill customer requirements for new & custom products and features
* Capturing & communicating customer requests for new features and products
* Facilitate customers with the adoption of our technology through product training and technical support in remote and onsite settings.
* Contribute to creating and managing support resources, including product manuals, application notes, training materials, software examples, etc.
* Supporting company's participation at trade shows, conferences, and seminars
* BS or MS engineering degree in engineering with Five years of Industrial Automation experience involving I/O controllers, motion control, and functional safety standards (e.g. IEC 61508, EN ISO 13849-1) in technical, customer-facing roles
* Experience with electrical schematic & PCB design documents, PCB design process, commissioning & troubleshooting electrical systems
* Knowledge of EtherCAT - Ethernet for Control Automation Technology
* Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint), CAD environments, Windows & Linux operating systems
* Software programming languages such as C/C++, C#, Python, and Structured Text.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities, including technical writing and presentation skills
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Strong organizational skills and time management with a team approach
* Self-starter with an aptitude for continuous learning and a results-driven personality
* Moderate travel is required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Industrial Engineer Robotics / Application Engineer position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.