This is a Direct Hire position, 4 days a week on site in San Clemente, CA.
- Primary responsibility is to maintain efficient, reliable, and secure network services and cyber security practices for all Sonance sites. Also Planning, Designing, and Implementation of network infrastructure solutions to meet any future organizational needs
- Manage all activities associated with internet and intranet network services, both wired and wireless, as well as the underlying hardware and software supporting the network infrastructure
- Perform internal and external monitoring, fault notification and management
- Conducts daily analyses of various reports, logs and documentation of system changes, propose and initiate corrective actions.
- Develop, maintain, and administer network operational and administrative procedures and standards to exceed business expectations
- Stay abreast of security threats and vulnerabilities, working with IT team and business users to make company's network as secure as possible
- Managing, monitoring and updating malware prevention systems, email routing and fishing detection and response practices
- Ensure that system resources are in compliance with established policies, procedures and secure practices
- Be part of Incident response team and provide subject matter expertise during a technology emergency
- Manage end point security with corporate security and intrusion prevention platforms in place.
- Takes responsibility for all network-related projects
- Available outside work shifts when required to respond to outages and/or security threats
- Apart from network security, actively research and propose latest technology to provide top class customer and client experience in the facility
- Strong experience with firewall and network design (Palo Alto or Cisco CLI switch management), SD-WAN and OSPF routing (7-8 yrs)
- Experience with Site-to-Site IPsec VPN management and optimization, SIP (Session Initiation Protocol), QOS and Differentiated Services
- Familiarity with Public cloud (AWS or Azure) design, and Colocation, Datacenter, Hybrid Cloud Delivery Models
- Understanding of Endpoint Configuration Management Concepts (Intune, JAMF, Mosely)
- Experience with Identity Management Concepts (Azure Active Directory , G Suite, Okta)
- Experience in Cisco Meraki routing/switching/Wi-Fi, layer 2/3 WAN, LAN/VLAN, Palo Alto firewalls
- Cisco Secure Endpoint / Microsoft Defender
- have a strong background in cybersecurity, networking and servers, preferably holding industry standard certifications
- Experience in managing vulnerability and risk assessment, MFA and password management
- Experience in Disaster recovery, familiarity with computer forensic tools
- Bachelor's degree Computer Science or a related discipline, or equivalent experience/com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org