Specialists in staffing IT, Technical, and Scientific Professionals
Date Posted: 3/22/2023Apply Now
Great opportunity to work in a new position as the sole Salesforce Administrator for a local manufacturing company. Ideally looking for someone who can work hybrid or go onsite when needed. This person will need to be self sufficient to create solutions within Salesforce.
The Salesfroce Administrator has the primary responsibilities of proactively improve and enhance our Salesforce platform, gathering requirements and feedback and designing best practice solutions.
1. Be key point of contact for the commercial organization to support and optimize the use of Salesforce
2. Ensure optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products including upgrades/configuration for optimized integration with company systems
3. Manage Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups
4. Import sales department leads, contacts, and other data
5. Maintain the sales cloud as well as building custom reports and dashboards in Salesforce
1. Perform database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing
2. Document processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables
3. Prepare reports and data extracts for Commercial team and other departments
4. Manage Salesforce.com data and future updates
5. Update sales territories and maintain Salesforce campaigns
Education Requirment: Bachelors degree or equivalent in computer science.
Other Required Skills and Qualities: Growth oriented problem solver who can create a scaled environment for company growth. Data driven professional who is comfortable with data analysis and working with large data sets. Ability to work as a team player and following company policy, procedures and strategy. Experience with designing and implementing process improvements. In depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities.
Preferred Qualifications: Salesforce certified administrator or Salesforce advanced administrator certification
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Salesforce Admin position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.