We are partnering with a leading MSP company in Huntington Beach, CA hiring a Network System Administrator to start immediately. This is a Contract to hire position, 100% on site, will need to travel to clients' sites within the Orange County area. Salary is up to 95k/year depending on the experience + full benefits!
- Provide Third Level Helpdesk Support for Internal Team, Client Tickets, and Managed Cloud Services.
- Writing Technical Documentation for Existing and Future Clients.
- Scheduled Support for Client Locations.
- Reactive Onsite Support for Client Locations.
- Assist Network Consultants with Projects and Maintenance Tasks.
- Willingness to Support and Serve the Needs of the Company.
- Afterhours and Weekends Support for 24x7 Clients. (Monthly On-Call Rotation).
- Perform Periodic Business and Technology / Reviews.
- Scheduled Visits to Maintain Technical Relationship with Clients.
- Perform Technical Analysis & Alignment Against Established Best Practices.
- Assist in Maintaining industry Compliance.
- 3+ Years Hands-on Work Experience as a Network Administrator
- 1+ Years of Currently Supporting the Following (Install, Configure, and Troubleshoot)
- LAN/WAN Knowledge and Hardware Configuration
- VLAN Knowledge and Software Configuration
- Microsoft Windows 2008/2012/2016 Server using Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange 2013 / 2016
- SQL 2005 / 2008 / 2012 / 2014 / 2016
- Remote Desktop Services Administration
- VMware Virtual Technology / SAN / Storage Technology
- Strong Understanding of DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP and Other Network Protocols
- Enterprise Antivirus Solutions
- Enterprise Level Firewall experience. SonicWALL Experience desired.
- Ability to Install Network and Server Equipment into Four Post Racks. Lifting 50-100 lbs.
- Logging Time and Issues in Ticket Management System is Required
- Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Configuration and Troubleshooting
- Microsoft Office Suite Configuration and Troubleshooting
- Network+ or Higher-level certification
- Microsoft Certification(s) MCSA or Higher
- Valid Driver's License and Clean Driving Record Required / Reliable Transportation Required; This Position Will Require Travel
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com