Our client is seeking an experienced Help Desk/IT Support professional to join their team! This individual will be responsible for supporting end users and maintaining the company's IT systems including troubleshooting, installation, setup, and management of hardware, software, networking, and peripherals, as well as some basic user training.
This is a contract-to-hire position which will begin onsite in Golden Valley during a 3-month training and onboarding period and move to hybrid with 3 days per week onsite.
- Provide onsite and remote help desk support for internal end users
- Deploy, set up, and maintain desktops, software, phones, printers, etc.
- Manage IT inventory, providing tracking and organization
- Provide documentation for technology and processes
- Manage Active Directory alongside other members of IT team
- 2+ years in prior IT experience required
- Office 365 programs
- Infrastructure including Windows servers, virtual machines, and SQL Server
- Network hardware, protocols, and services
- Windows OS and iOS for mobile devices
- Cloud-based software
- Shell scripting or other scripting languages
- Cyber security
- Pursuit or completion of a Bachelor's in Information Technology or related field
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com