Ledgent Technology is partnering with a digital marketing industry leader to search for a Senior Data Analyst. This position will hold a key role in providing data, analytical, and development support to help improve processes that help drive business excellence. This position will be responsible to help ensure projects and KPIs are executed and delivered in the support of various business strategies.
This is a direct hire position paying up to $130,000 annually (depends on years of experience) and is 100% remote. Candidates must be local to the greater Minneapolis/St. Paul Area.
- Data and Reporting SME with the ability to use various tools including Tableau, Power BI, or Qlik Sense
- Identify data quality patterns and help devise methods to enhance controls
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patters in data sets
- Produce Summaries or dashboards for communication and understanding
- Scrub and manipulate data sets
- Ability to understand enterprise wise data and summarize into reports for leadership
- Research trends related to BI platforms, data governance, visualization and analytics to help improve delivery of data within the organization
- Help lead integration efforts of BI Platforms with enterprise systems and applications
- Experience with data warehousing (analysis and design) and knowledge of methodologies and data modeling
- Develops data modes, ETL processes, and BI Tool solutions
- Tier One application experience with SQL Server Tech stack
- Previous database and data warehouse design experience
- User interaction and requirement gathering
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org