Date Posted: 11/23/2022Apply Now
BI Analyst to create dashboards in Power BI across departments such as Quality, Regulatory, Marketing HR, Sales adn Finance.This role is in office but there is some flex 1 time a week from home.
* Create and maintain Dashboards, Reports, Analytic processes, Key Performance Indicators and reports to support the analytical needs for all business units
* Convert ideas and business requirements into meaningful dashboard designs and data requirements
* Apply predictive analytics to provide customer level reporting
* Identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies with technology solutions
* Define, create, and apply standards across analytic needs
* Streamline and automate existing reporting and processes
* Develop strong knowledge of how our company operates, including how we sell and compensate our sales team
* Develop and implement BI solutions that support the monitoring of data quality and integrity
* Prepare and maintain BI reporting and analysis documentations
* Provide recommendations to enhance BI system performance and capacity
* Experience designing and developing dashboards and reporting metrics using business intelligence software like Power BI, Business Objects, Web Intelligence, Tableau, etc.
* Experience supporting Operations, as well as Marketing & Sales groups
* Ability to write queries using SQL to extract and manipulate data to achieve desired results using select statements, sub-queries, functions, links of multiple tables, scripting, etc.
* Understanding of data visualization best practices to effectively display quantitative and qualitative data
* Ability to understand business questions and translate that business question into analytics
* Understanding of Project Management methodologies; Scrum, Agile, Kanban
* Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM is a plus
Education and Qualifications:
* 3+ years of experience in business intelligence, data modeling & reporting using BI software
* Advanced skills in PowerBI, Power Query, and DAX
* Strong Excel experience (pivot tables, look-ups, advanced formulas, regressions, etc.)
* Ability to understand and create SQL queries for data manipulation, data extraction, analysis
* Understanding of extractions, transformations, loading (ETL) and online analytical processing (OLAP)
* Proficient in Data Analysis & Data validation
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Business Intelligence Analyst position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.