Our partnered client is looking for a Technical Analyst who will facilitate the coordination and integration of program related activities along with vendor supported software and define system scope and objectives to meet the user needs. In addition, assist users in making informed decisions on their application requirements through research and fact-finding from data extracts and system knowledge. The technical analyst will also provide technical consulting to end users on systems projects and will participate in progressively more complex projects and perform increasingly complicated analyses while advancing through Analyst level positions.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems while considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results.
- Analyzes system logic difficulties and revises existing documentation as necessary.
- Analyzes program logic with upgrades to vendor changes as well as technical infrastructure impacts.
- Makes recommendations and prepares documentation to provide to programmers for required changes.
- Prepares quality assurance (QA) methods to verify program and data integrity.
- Works as a technical resource to departments, on current production support as well as future implementation support, by reviewing and providing QA to verify program and data integrity.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field required.
- 3 years of Technical Analyst experience required.
- 1 year of experience working with a major managed care application e.g., GuidingCare, McKesson. (Preferred)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com