Network Engineer - Burnsville, MN
Our client is seeking an experienced Networking professional with MSP experience to implement, manage, and monitor networking solutions for clients. This position pays up to $85,000 annually.
This is a contract-to-hire position which will work onsite in Burnsville.
- Serve as escalation for Network Operations Center; provide in-field support services for Engineering team
- Clearly and regularly communicate with and update internal team members as well as customers
- Support clients with remote monitoring technologies
- Stay up to date on technical processes and procedures
- Collaborate with third-party technology vendors to solve client issues
- Install and upgrade servers, networking hardware, and desktop devices
- Enter and manage tickets and time entry through company ticketing systems
- Prior experience working in a managed services environment
- Over 5 years of technical experience of increasing responsibility
- Experience in networking, including work with firewalls, switches, and network protocols
- Experience with Active Directory administration and implementation
- Experience managing disaster recovery and backup
- Experience with virtual machines
- Reliable transportation and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com