Ledgent Technology is partnering with a local healthcare organization to search for an Operations Coordinator! The Operations Coordinator will perform a wide variety of administrative/operations task while working alongside the operations department.
- Identify problems in the operations process and provide quick resolution
- Address needs within the office including space, supplies, maintenance, technology, phones, and security
- Provide technology support for various staff members at various sides
- Provide support for clinic and surgery equipment/devices
- Work to facilitate multiple projects from development to completion
- Develop relationship with external vendors
- Review HIPAA policies
- Provide basic support for Nextgen EMR
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- 1 year of prior admin or operations experience
- Prior lead experience preferred; ability to delegate and assign tasks
- Strong knowledge of basic IT support
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org